The Italian Cultural Centre of Vancouver presents this special instalment of their signature buffet dinners as part of the Vancouver Radicchio Festival. Come and explore this bitter but versatile leafy vegetable, common in Italian cuisine and especially in the north-eastern region of Veneto. Doors open at 6.00pm, dinner served at 6.30pm, in the Trattoria. Tickets are $50. Alcoholic beverages are not included, but a cash bar is available. Advanced ticket purchases are required.
This event features a special dinner menu created specifically for this event, and substitutions are not possible.
- Grilled Radicchio Platter with Arugula, Balsamic Vinegar, Grana Padano;
- Radicchio Misticanza with Lemon Oil and Herbs;
- Pasta Aglio e Olio with Radicchio, Rapini, Cherry Tomatoes, and Roasted Garlic;
- Gnocchi with Grilled Radicchio Pesto and Goat Cheese;
- Pork Tenderloin with Radicchio Peperonata;
- Stuffed Chicken with Balsamic Roasted Radicchio, Basil and Mascarpone;
- Dessert: Radicchio Blueberry Torte with White Chocolate.